Medium Duty Towing
- The medium duty trucks comprise of commercial truck classes 3, 4, 5 and 6. The class is determined by the GVWR of the vehicle.
- Class 3 – This class of truck has a GVWR of 10,001 to 14,000 pounds (4,536 to 6,350 kg.
- Class 4 – This class of truck has a GVWR of 14,001 to 16,000 pounds (6,351 to 7,257 kg).
- Class 5 – This class of truck has a GVWR of 16,001 to 19,500 pounds (7,258 to 8,845 kg).
- Class 6 – This class of truck has a GVWR of 19,501 to 26,000 pounds (8,846 to 11,793 kg).
If your truck needs to be towed and it falls in the above weight classes then you need a medium duty truck. Call Superior Towing Inc. for fast reliable service and get your truck to a repair shop fast to get you back on the road.